Let’s face it: Entrepreneurship is lonely.
But at Let’s Collective, we believe that just because you are in business for yourself, it doesn’t have to mean by yourself.
You need community.
You need to find a group of womxn who understand what you do and why you do it, who are there to bounce ideas off of, and learn with you. You need to surround yourself with people who actually get it! No more trying to get business advice from your spouse, or having your mother question why you’re charging “so much” (if your mom even understands what you do).
You may have friends who run their own business like you, but you need a community of people who understand what it is to be an entrepreneur, to be a womxn, and to juggle all of the things you have to deal with in your life!
Your business is thriving, your revenue is increasing, and you are feeling supported by a community that just gets it.
The great thing is… you can actually make this dream a reality! You don’t have to do it alone anymore – Let’s Collective is here to help! We bring womxn entrepreneurs together in our two Signature Programs: Momentum Academy and Momentum Accelerator.
One of the cornerstones of the Momentum Academy is a dedicated community of like-minded business owners who just get it. They speak your language, understand your drive, and think like you do. Momentum Academy is a monthly business coaching program designed to help you create a sustainable business through actionable learning days, group support and strategic planning.
Are you looking for a community of highly motivated and accomplished entrepreneurs who are taking their business to the next level – just like you?! Momentum Accelerator is a 12-week mastermind that incorporates a custom Growth Acceleration plan, an action-oriented retreat with other like-minded business owners, high-touch one-on-one mentorship, and dedicated small group coaching.
Either way, you don’t have to do it alone … you can do it with womxn who get it, dream big, work hard, and support each other. We hear again and again, “I found my people.” Come find your people and the community you crave.
Below are our 5 proven steps to end the entrepreneurial isolation that so many of us are feeling right now:
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Get clarity on exactly what you need and who you need it from before you ask! Do you need your partner to take the kids out of the house for an hour so you can finally record that IGTV you’ve been putting off? Make a direct request, instead of just saying “I can’t get anything done with these kids running around!” Figure out what you need, and ask. You’ve got this!
- Be specific. When you feel overwhelmed or anxious, figure out what will help elevate those feelings. Do you need to vent to a friend, or do you need a business bestie to help problem-solve something with you? Sometimes I just want someone to hear me when I say I’m feeling overwhelmed, other times I want someone to point out how I’m being unreasonable, or how I can actually solve the issues at hand.
- Plan ahead. I know this is easier said than done, but planning is everything. Plan your week out, plan your days out, plan when you’re going to make time to take care of yourself – don’t let your own wellbeing go by the wayside. Plan time for work, time for family, time for friends, and time for nothing. Don’t try to fly by the seat of your pants. If that means actually planning the days you will shower this week (come on, I’m not the only one) then do it. Don’t just assume time will crop up. If you want to implement our proven planning system, purchase our Money Momentum Planner today!
- Strategize. This means taking what you want to do and making sure you are doing it for the right reasons. Is this new idea the best for your big business goals, or is it just what you think you should be doing? Strategy is the why behind doing what you’re doing. Strategizing is the first step that sets apart an idea and a business. Strategy makes sure you know what step to take next, and that it is the right step, so you can keep moving forward.
- Build support. I wouldn’t be here without support. It gets lonely – and discouraging – working by yourself. This is what we were talking about a minute ago! My mentors and business besties have helped me learn what I need to move forward. They’ve been the sounding board for some of my best ideas, they’ve talked me off the ledge when I start to wonder why I’m doing this or what will happen if nobody buys. We all need another perspective. We all need someone to cheer on our successes. We all need somebody to tell us, “It’s going to be OK,” when we’re stuck in the fear zone. Reach out to people around you to create your own community. If you don’t have one around you – go out and get one! Let’s Collective is waiting for you!!